BACCANO! Premium DJCD (BACCANO！プレミアムDJCD) was a not-for-sale compact disc that consumers could obtain if they bought the first four DVD volumes of the 2007 anime adaptation at the same campaign rally store. This venture was the first of two stamp rally campaigns associated with the anime, lasting from the release of the first DVD volume on Oct, 24, 2007 (Wed) to March 31, 2008 (Mon).
The first thirty-two minutes feature four voice actors from the 2007 anime, who among other things engage in a Q&A session about their characters and Baccano!. The remaining twenty-two minutes feature discussion from key staff members involved in the anime, light novels, NDS game, and a rare appearance from Ryohgo Narita himself.
Featured Individuals[edit | edit source]
Tracks 01-04[edit | edit source]
- Masaya Onosaka (Isaac Dian)
- Sayaka Aoki (Miria Harvent)
- Hiroyuki Yoshino (Firo Prochainezo)
- Sanae Kobayashi (Ennis)
Track 05[edit | edit source]
- Atsushi Wada (Dengeki Bunko editor)
- Noboru Takagi (Anime; Series Composition; Screenplay)
- Shuko Yokoyama (Anime; Aniplex producer)
- Tomoyuki Miyashita (NDS game overseer)
- Ryohgo Narita (Original Work Author)
Tracklist[edit | edit source]
|02.||スタッフから出演者へ!Q&A||Q&A from the Staff to the Performers||16:50|
|05.||スタッフ居酒屋座談会||Staff Conversation at an Izakaya||22:38|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Baccano! Roleplay track has each voice actor 'perform' a character that is not their own. The character impressions, in the order that they are performed, are as follows: Aoki-as-Jacuzzi Splot, delivering Jacuzzi's "Put down your guns" speech from Episode 05, Yoshino-as-Ladd Russo, with Ladd's "Livestock" speech from Episode 02, Kobayashi doing a general Eve Genoard impression, and Onosaka as both Isaac and Miria in the "87 times" speech from Episode 04.
- The CD insert's illustration, provided by Enami Katsumi, features Isaac and Miria in their 2001 clothing from Episode 13 and Firo and Ennis in twenty-first century attire.
- This DJCD is one of the rare instances where Ryohgo Narita's voice is on record.