1705 The Ironic Light Orchestra is the eleventh volume of the Baccano! series.
It was published on July 10, 2007 and is 344 pages long.
The year 1705, in a town on the coast of Italy. All 15-year-old Huey Laforet feels towards his life is tedium and despair, and he dreams of the day when he can destroy the world he despises. Meanwhile, there are rumors of a strange sting of murders performed by a figure in a white mask-and whoever witnesses the killing is doomed to be the next target. As the serial killer shakes the town of Lotto Valentino, Huey's life is about to change, too...
- Question: What do you think of Huey Laforet?
- Question: What do you think of Elmer C. Albatross?
- Question: What do you think of Esperanza C. Boroñal?
- Question: What do you think of the alchemy professors?
- Q: What do you think of samurai?
- Q: I don't know what you're talking about, Denkuro
- Q: ...
- Prologue: Death of the Corpse
- Chapter 1: A Witch's Son
- Connecting Chapter 1: First Murder
- Chapter 2: Miracle Boy
- Connecting Chapter 2: Masked Assassin
- Chapter 3: Chance Enounter
- Connecting Chapter 3: The Girl's Burdens
- Chapter 4: Circumstances of the People
- Connecting Chapter 4: The People's Police
- Chapter 5: End of a World
- Epilogue: Beginning of the Story
- The title of the volume is a reference to the band Electric Light Orchestra.